Nice job taking the lead and organizing a gathering for your group! A few things to think about as you’re planning include:
- Number of attendees (if you need to cut off the RSVPs, make that clear);
- Date and time (make sure they are both selected with group availability in mind);
- Length of gathering (include an estimate of how long you think the gathering may last so people know what to expect for a time commitment);
- Location (in building or at a neighborhood haunt?);
- Activity (should have a clear beginning and end for closure); and
- What group members can bring (Empower your group to contribute by listing items for people to bring in the comments section).
You can always reach out to your Cobu Community Manager for additional guidance!